Thursday, July 2, 2009

Stress.

I hate stress. It stresses me out to be stressed out. Just the thought of being stressed, makes me more stressed. These days, I'm ready to pack my bags and move away - just because of the stress.

Reader's Digest version - we can still stay in our house. But we may be forced into a house we don't want because a bid has been placed on our behalf and The Hub won't tell the lender to retract the bid. (We plan to have a certain family member purchase a house and then buy it from them on land contract.) So I am very afraid to be stuck in that house.

I keep trying to think positive. I recently read The Secret (better late than never I guess) and I'm trying to visualize and meditate on what needs to happen. Here are my current affirmations:

The bid will be rejected. The bid will be rejected. It will. It must be rejected. It must.

The house we want (insert visualization of the house I want) will come to us. We will have the house our family needs. We will have a safe, affordable family home. We will. We must.

So if you all feel like doing some affirmations on our behalf, go ahead and use those. Bid - reject. Good house - get.

Baby news: I saw the midwife this week. She yelled at me because I haven't been eating or drinking enough. Apparently I have to drink 64 ounces of fluids a day, and this is a problem for me because I never feel thirsty. I mean, I do sometimes, and I then I drink, but probably only 44 ounces a day. I have a 16 ounce water bottle that I keep filling up, but damn. I don't think even a fish could drink that much. Also she said my liver function was bad again, probably because of how concentrated my urine is. No, it's probably because I eat so much fast food and am taking mounds and mounds of vitamins. I'm telling you, vitamins will kill us all yet. They will find out that lettuce is fattening, lard makes great arterial lube, and vitamins are deadly. Mark my words.

Otherwise, the baby is growing well. I'm measuring 25/26 weeks, which is just about right. I've gained a cumulative total of 19 pounds. And at some point, a large squishy baby will be coming out of a very sensitive area. That scares me. But I have affirmations for that too, which you know, I think I'm going to actually make a separate post for those. But not now. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!