Friday, May 7, 2010

Six months, and so many changes.

I should have blogged everything that came before, but life got in the way. Funny how life does that.



Six months and ten days.

Two teeth - top left and bottom left, both just barely peeking through.

Rolling over.

Up on all fours, inch worming across the floor.

Twenty Three and some odd pounds.

I could wax poetic about a mother's love; tell you all about how I would die for him; go on and on about how my soul is complete now that he's here - but you already know all of that.

If I could find words to describe my love for these amazing children, I would be a rich woman indeed. I've yet to find those words. They don't exist in the English language. They only exist in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!