Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ultrasound Scheduled.

So tomorrow I need to go in for an ultrasound. Well I don't really need to, but since I'm breastfeeding, my cycles could be off and I might not really be eight weeks along. I might be six. Or ten. I don't know, because we didn't have any slip-ups with the birth control, so I don't know when I conceived.

The ultrasound is at 10:15 tomorrow morning and it's at the clinic. You know, the one for like pregnant teenagers? I felt so dumb when the lady was taking my information over the phone. I gave her my name and address and all, and then she needed my birthdate. I will be 27 in a little over a week, and when I told her my age she kind of paused. Then I laughed and said "I know, I know. Too old for something like this to happen." She was very nice after that. She said they actually get a lot of "older women." Yeah, cause, you know. Twenty-seven is so old.

Anyway I am not looking forward to this, because I feel like it will make the whole thing "real." And I don't know if I'm ready for it to be real.

Oh and if anyone is interested, I have a whole big box of condoms available. I just bought them, the same day I bought the pregnancy test. But hey, they don't work. Just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!